Friday, February 01, 2008

Thoughts That Hurt

I have heard once in a movie that when we die we lose 21 grams… I used to think that the person who said that must have been the most sensitive in the world and must have been through a lot as only a broken heart could think that we are only worth 21 grams.
I have growen a little bit since then and I think otherwise, I have been hurt too and I have hurted others, my heart has been broken and mended and broken again. I have cried and then laught, laught and then cried and in the end I have realized – we die when we lose those 21 grams, we do not lose them when we die – we actually cease to live when we have spend all those coins, when we have left the little colibry fly away or ate the whole chocolate bar.
We are so busy nowadays with our jobs, our carriers, our image that we forgot why were we born – we were given a life and we do not even know how to spent it. We have destroyed the very essence of life and all we have is an empty existence. We keep complaining that we do not have enough, that the world is cruel and that there is a continuous battle for our dreams. We are so rapped up and determined to blame somebody that we skip to see that fact that WE ARE THE WORLD – we are what the world is made of, we are the judges and the victims, we have made our rules and now we are too tired to play them.
It is time for us to change and live a little – is it useless to exist if we can no longer live and as a very dear friend used to say:
“Patience we have, my friend .. time not so much…”

No comments: