Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Traffic Story


Pst! Pst! Do you want to know something –
I am smiling? You know why – I do not know either?
Or maybe I do but I cannot say…
Stop asking! Stop!..
Alright I’ll tell you! J but it’s a traffic story with cars and smoke and music and finally like all stories LoVe.

It all began some time ago, don’t remember what date it was exactly but I know it was one of those days in which you are glad to be alive, a day in which you realize that you actually love life, and people, and the ups and downs that life reserves – a day that you have been expecting and finally come when you expected less.

As I was saying I was on my way home, spring was finally here and I was feeling the change that was near me, I was living it – I was looking around and smiling with no reason, I was singing and driving, I was dancing on the beats of my heart because Safri-Duo was singing.

Yeah, you fool! It was not a romantic song – it was one of those with drums and beats, and slam dunks and all kind of moves that I can never understand, but which I was now following. Uhhh! – I lost myself in the atmosphere so back to the story.

While I was singing and driving, I pulled down the window to feel the smell of spring rushing in … Suddenly I felt that there was something, someone watching me so I looked next to me and there he was – a guy (sweet I must say) watching me driving and singing and laughing (for sure because of my voice).

I turned red and blue a few times before I actually opened my mouth and said Hi! – We looked at each other for some time and continued driving side by side even if the others were flashing their lights and saying not so nice things … Pfiu! I know!!! People! … We drove like that for a few seconds then I turned my head and run – I got the green light, he stayed behind, as it turned red… J. Time has passed and I thought that day was just a traffic moment… but I was so WrOnG.

Last Friday I woke up and left for work – It started out as a very ugly day – I was sleepy, bored, annoyed and struck in traffic. I thought some music might cheer me up so turned on the volume and started singing along with the radio – it was a very funny song singing and while I was trying my best to follow it, I looked at the driver next to me – I simply choked – It was the Phantom from traffic.

We spoke a little – we had all the time in the TRAFFIC – Now his face has a name, and a meaning, and a number and also a car just like mine but a different color. Now you get why am I smiling J !!! … I might tell you the rest of the story some other time – Got to go now – If I leave now I have a chance to catch the 6 a clock traffic jam ….

P.S… In life you can never expect for all the traffic lights to be green at once...

No comments: