Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*** The thought of the day ***

Have you ever been in the position of saying something even if you were thinking something else - well... if often happens but you have to be.. how do you call it ?!?!?! .... A diplomat.
*
What do you say in a Congrats e-mail to your boss:
Thank you very much XX! However I really think that even if sometimes one of us makes a step forward it's all because of the team that he/she has behind - therefore I owe and share this award with the colleagues who have trained me, to the guys who keep us active all the time and last but not least to Mrs. XXX who is our boss and always stays by our side.
*
What do you think when writting the e-mail:
Thank you very much XX! I really desearve this award since I am the only one working here and standing up to all the pple, the only one who is able to work with the sales guys and understand their jokes. So I think this award came a bit too late but I will accept it anyway.
*
P.S. ... Aceast blog este un pamflet si trebuie tratat ca atare!

No comments: